"Animal Tracker," an AR Data Gaphing Tool

I think I'd forgotten to blog about this when it first came out. I remember staying up late at night trying all the options and being surprised by some of the results, talking to my husband about this or that bit of research data and showing him on the graph how different demographics compared to each other on various animal rights issues.

Well, I've finally remembered to share it here. Mark Middleton at Animal Visuals created a graphing tool for the Humane Research Council. The tool lets you visualize data from HRC's Animal Tracker Survey, which is a survey that measures public opinions about animal issues.

Take a look here: http://www.animalvisuals.org/data/animaltracker/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it civil. No anti-animal (including humans) discussion.